sábado, 10 de setembro de 2016

The leafs are coming...

Summer is almost ending... that means school is about to begin. This year I'm a senior so I'm ready to do my best. I finally decided what I want to do, where I want to work but for that I really need to get good grades this year. So, I really need to study hard which is going to be hard since I still have maths. So, just one more year of torture and, if I succeed, I shall study what I want. I'm thinking about going to Japan and work as a translator or maybe a teacher but, there's one thing I've learned: life won't always follow your plan; so just improvise. For me, the important is not money but happiness. And don't tell me that money will make you happy. I couldn't imagine myself doing something I hate just because of money... If you're like me, just fight for what you want and don't let anything stop your dreams. JUST DO IT.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário