segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2016

My life, my choices

Im on vacation right now and I gotta say: it feels good having a break from school. Im going to start my final year in september and then off to college. I feel a little scared because it was difficult to decide what Im going to be but... you only have this life so you gotta do what you like. And in my case my choice was weird since im a science student and Im chosing a language related course. I was affraid that if i chose languages i wouldnt have a job but hey what would happen if i had a job i hated... I needed to chose something that would make me happy for the rest of my life and thats my advice for any reader of my sincere blogue. Its ok if someone gives you ideas or advice but the choice must come from you. Don't be affraid to be bold, to think outside the box. Do what makes you happy and life will take care of the rest.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário