sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2016

Thoughts of the day

Internet is going crazy about Captain America! In this huge turn of events (SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!) we discover that Steve Rogers is, in fact, a Hydra agent. I didn't actually read a lot of comics but I decided to give it a try and I started with this one. At the end all I could say was: OMG, OMG....NOT HAPPENING! DID NOT READ IT!
Of course, i logged in on facebook and I see a lot of fanboys going crazy about this. I mean, yes it's something huge but death threats are a little too much, don't you think? Keep calm guys. Yes, they (can't) just throw away 75 years of our beloved Cap but remember Steve has already lift the mjolnir  and, as we all know, just the worthy can lift it...SO? What about theories?


Marvel: «This seemingly standard Captain America title will reveal that Steve Rogers will be, and always has been, a member of Hydra and will now be presented as the most covert undercover operative of the Marvel Universe who is trying to take it down from within».




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário