terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2016

Game of Thrones

Of course, SPOILER ALERT!!

About last episode: hum... It's hard to begin because the episode was really cool. I'll start with Daenerys. Again showing herself as a warrior and a conqueror; she is definitely becoming stronger and stronger and I can't wait to see her in Westeros. When Drogon appeared my first thought was HELL YHEA, DROGON! FIRE! YES! and my second thought was: where did dany's horse go?...But moving on, I'm very happy with Drogon but I would like to see the 3 dragons fighting for their mother. About Tommen.....god...... what a pu**y! If Joffrey did too much, this one doesn't do anything! Yes, he was trying to protect his queen and keep peace in Westeros but...come on! It's starting to get ridiculous Tommen and you know what happens to weak people in GOT. About Sam and Gilly: I heard 5 minutes of Sam's father and he was already pissing me off! I was just glad that he stole the sword and ran with his love. 
Arya, for me, is just screwed: YOU HAD ONE JOB!! I want to see what they'll do to her. So much trouble to become no one and, in the end, well....
And finally: BRAN. I'm just glad BENJEN FUC*ING STARK, appeared to save the day. The master of Hide and Seek. At first I was like: who is this? When he said he had almost become a white walker, I was afraid but the fact that (if I understood correctly) he only became half white walker is just AWESOME! I predict badass moments for this character.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário